Κυριακή 23 Αυγούστου 2009

Building ae house



Good Morning! Its a place where from and where to foreigners escaped long time ago..300 days ina year theres sun.

I met S just days after his 30th birthday (and I thought he was 'old' - ahem). He was full of adventures, tales of travels, and a sparkle in his blue eyes that told me his adventuring had only just begun. I had known nothing in my life as strongly and instantly as I knew that day that I wanted to be on whatever adventure he was on. I had no idea where we were going, and certainly he didn't, either...but I knew that as long I was by his side, it would be amazing and so much fun.

And it has been - wonderful beyond anything I could have imagined. But in the challenging moments - both the big ones and the everyday ones - I've never been more grateful to have him by my side. This man has a special way of making any moment - as crazy or confusing or overwhelming or sad as it may be - just fine - for those around him. H e c a rries p e a ce with him w h erever h e goes...and I am inspired by it, and learn from it every single day.

2 σχόλια: