Πέμπτη 8 Απριλίου 2010

the body is a trange thing, it works. corporates belong to teh people“For me Malc[olm] was always entertaining and I hope you remember that, Above all else he was an entertainer and I will miss him, and so should you.” ανακοίνωσε η μεγάλη του ανακάλυψη.

“He had a strange, mystical way of recognizing something in somebody that they didn’t know that they really had, The best advice he gave me was just to be myself. He was a little boy in a man’s body, who was very much an intellectual, with an appreciation of life’s finer pleasures, but who also “got bored very easily.” (Bow Wow Wow)

“Mc was a beautiful guy who was ahead of his time.

“Me and Malcolm always stayed friends throughout the years, He always had a great sense of humor, he always had a smile on his face. He would cheer you up if you were down.” (New York Dolls)


1 σχόλιο: