Δευτέρα 17 Μαΐου 2010

voisko jumala olla rehellinen

they shouldn't fight. America has become a warlike country with little regard for those who have different beliefs and values. I was never proud of it, and most of it I will regret for as long as i live.

I hated war. It felt horrible occupying towns and villages - seeing the destruction we caused. Sometimes the fight was for good reason but mostly it was WRONG.

As kids going into the Army or Marines, we were told that we were defending the freedom of others. We believed we were doing the right thing. Now I know that we were lied to. Too late - I can never escape the horror. Nightmares always. Sometimes I wake up feeling so sad and don't know why. Then I remember that I dreamt about a friend who stepped on a roadside bomb and was blown to bits right in front of my eyes. So you see, the war I fight now is inside me and it will never leave.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου